Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Exhibition news

There's a reason why I haven't posted for a while .......
I have been very busy  completing this set of work for unravelled, an exhibition of new work by myself and Catherine Nicholls that opens at The Bramble Patch on Saturday.

On Sunday you are all welcome to come along to an Open Garden and Quilt Show near Cheltenham.
This will be a feast for the eyes and the stomach! The gardens is wonderful, the quilts are exciting and the cakes will be very, very tasty!
The quilts on show are the result of the groups latest challenge using a collection of fabrics to design a textile of the maker's choice. The only stipulation was that each piece must contain twenty 'somethings' to represent twenty years of friendship which started on a City & Guilds patchwork and quilting course which I taught here in Droitwich in the early 90's.
This is my piece, Coffee and Cakes.
 And a future date for your diary
Another year of exciting work by my Bromsgrove based students. Do come along and enjoy the work, indulge in homemade cakes and help us raise money for Cancer Research. There will also be a selection of work on display by Ineke Berlyn and myself.
Hope to you can make it!

Thanks for reading

Edwina

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you've been missing. Good luck with the exhibitions.

    ReplyDelete