Monday, 23 June 2014

Exhibition photos

What a fabulous weekend for an exhibition! If you didn't manage to visit here is a selection of images of some of the work on display from students attending my Textile Inspirations, Journal Days and Block of the Month courses. Apologies to students I haven't included!











The following images are of Ineke's students work.




I treated myself to a little relaxation this afternoon and watched Andy Murray win his first round match at Wimbledon and then went into the garden and dyed some cotton organdie in preparation for a Pojagi workshop I will be teaching next week in Hampshire.

Now off for an evening walk by the river in the sunshine.

Thank you for visiting.

Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Stunning exhibition. I'm only sorry that I couldn't get there this year.

    ReplyDelete