Thursday, 8 August 2013

See you at Festival?

It's been all stitching and teaching but no blogging for the last few weeks but at least I have met those deadlines. The latest deadline being Festival of Quilts which opens today at the NEC in Birmingham.
Yesterday I was helping to set up the Mettler thread stand, E40, where Catherine and I will be demonstrating and teaching machine quilting workshops over the next four days so do come by and see  what we are up to.
We each have our own gallery this year, courtesy of Mettler and I managed to take a few quick photos of my quilts at the end of the day even though the lighting was not at its best!




From what I saw of the show yesterday ( mainly on a few loo trips!) there is some exciting work on show so I'm sure those who are visiting will be inspired.

Hope to see you soon.

Edwina





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the little sneak peeks it looks wonderful:) I'm really looking forward to the festival but sadly I was too late booking my workshops and missed out on your free motion quilting class. Hope everyone who is on it enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too late to get in to your class too Edwina but I had a great time at the show today! I especially liked your square seasons quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you and Catherine yesterday. Your galleries look great and from what I saw around the show it certainly is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments, sorry you missed out on the workshop, hopefully better luck next year!

    ReplyDelete