Friday, 22 February 2013

Pojagi pieces

I wanted to share with you the results from some of the students attending my Pojagi workshop this week. It was a lovely calm workshop with everyone enjoying the freedom of cutting and seaming fabrics together to create a pleasing composition.


We pinned them altogether on the wall and what a wonderful, colourful display they made. Everyone used cotton organdie that I had previously dyed. The seams provide the change of value and give the look of stained glass. These pieces look good displayed in a window or against a white wall as here.


The cotton organdie takes the dye beautifully.

Today has been a family day. Ted and I made chocolate chip cookies.


I think he had as much fun washing up as he did cooking!


Now it's time to put my feet up and enjoy a glass of wine!
I hope you have a relaxing weekend.
Edwina

3 comments: