Friday, 28 December 2012

Fun and laughter!

I apologise now for the Christmas images but we had a great day with lots of fun and laughter. Fourteen for dinner meant moving around the furniture and importing a very large piece of MDF to place on the dining room table so that everyone could sit around it.
It also gave enough space for all of the food ( which we are still eating!!)
My son and son  in  law decided that Christmas jumpers were the order of the day so as you can see this was taken on board!
It was lovely to have my three grandchildren joining in the fun and Isla, who is only 7 months old,  enjoyed cuddles from her two cousins and was not phased by the occasion.
And, of course, I didn't want to miss out on a little dressing up!
So, a belated Merry Christmas to you all and may I wish you all a happy, healthy and creative 2013.
Edwina

3 comments: