Sunday, 19 February 2012

Making progress

It's a good feeling when ideas that have been brewing for a while suddenly start to take shape. Last week I spent one day developing ideas for the Orientation exhibition using sushi as my starting point.

For more images and information please take a look at Six and Friends
The following day I worked on my weather map by drawing out a grid and using this to cut out my earlier dyed and printed fabrics.
As you can see these are only pinned in place and already I can see one section that I want to add to before committing this to stitch.
Earlier today we visited Dudmaston Estate near Bridgnorth to see the snowdrops that grow wild in the grounds. It is so uplifting to see these early signs of spring.
I hope you have had a creative week too.
Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment