Thursday, 22 December 2011

All ready for Santa

I'm sure my two grandsons will be pleased that Santa has some larger stockings to fill with presents this year.
Needless to say they won't be hung from the bay tree on Christmas Eve but it was such a lovely morning that I decided to photograph them outside.
On a bright day the light is wonderful at this time of the year. I took this next photograph last week just as the sun was setting and the sunlight was colouring the tops of the trees.
And how about this for a rainbow?
Behind us the sky was bright blue but as we drove out of Worcester it started to rain - I'm afraid we didn't find the crock of gold!
The result of the mysterious knitting is now revealed....
It's funny, but no one wants to go out for a walk with me if I'm wearing my beautifully warm hat - I can't imagine why!
Please note the link to the recently created Six and Friends blog where you can follow the progress of some of the work that is being made for our first exhibition in Redditch next September.
Now all that is left for me to do is wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and creative 2012. Thank you for following my musings over the last year and I look forward to sharing more work in progress with you soon.
All for now
Edwina

1 comment:

  1. It has been a pleasure to follow your blog. I look forward to next year and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete