Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Scotland here I come!
I will soon be leaving home for Birmingham Airport where I will be catching a plane to Glasgow this afternoon. I'm teaching  screen printing and paper lamination workshops at the Loch Lomond Studio over the next week.
I'm struggling to keep my suitcase under the 20kg limit as it is packed with quilts, samples, screens, books, clothes and my entry for Festival of Quilts which still needs quite a bit of work! Oh how I wish I wasn't always a last minute person!
I have lots of exciting ideas planned for the workshops so I'm sure we will have fun. I will take photographs and if I have access to a computer you may be hearing from me but if not I will share the results with you next week.
Have a happy and creative week!
Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment