Monday, 16 May 2011

Getting started


Today members of the Midlands contemporary quilt group met up for a day of sharing ideas and working on projects. As I need to make good progress with my May journal quilt I decided this was a good opportunity to prepare papers for making a collage to confirm my design.


Oil pastel resist with watercolour dyes

watercolour dyes

watercolour dyes

dried acrylic on my palette
I also have some printed papers to add to the above so now I'm off to complete my collage.

Speak to you soon.


2 comments:

  1. I love thoses papers Edwina - and the dried acrylic on your pallete is just gorgeous - is it a tear off pallette, so you can use that too? It was a lovely, relaxing day yesterday I thought - and ni ce to see we are all of one mind about excessive admin! - Hilary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your resist circles particularly

    ReplyDelete