Saturday, 8 January 2011

Welcome to my new blog - work in progress. I am notorious for having many ongoing projects so I am hoping that by committing myself to writing a regular blog, I will stop prevaricating and therefore have lots of exciting ideas to share with you on a regular basis.
The sun has shone today so Chris and I went into Worcester and walked alongside the river Severn. It was so good to be outside in the sunshine after many grey days. We continued our walk through the canal basin where the brightly coloured narrow boats and the reflections in the water provided us with a great camera opportunity. There are many warehouses converted into apartments along this stretch of the canal and these red brick buildings with their simple windows made for some interesting distorted reflections in the canal, as you can see here.




2 comments: